Tuesday, October 16, 2012

EXTRA!! TUXTLA!!

Hola!

I´m in Tuxtla!  I only have about 10 minutes so this will be short, but all is well :)  It´s 6:18am right now and its already about 90° and super humid.  One of the advantages of not having air conditioning is that last night I slept just fine on a bare mattress with no sheets because it was so warm.  You certainly wouldn´t mistake this place for the USA, its totally crazy!  But I love it!  Our travel day yesterday was super long and confusing but it was pretty good all said.  I gave out a Libro de Mormon to a guy who was heading to Venezuela, which was pretty cool.  I also saw Tad R. Callister and Elder Stanley Ellis in the Salt Lake airport.

I wish you could see it here.  Its so awesome!  I´ll be sure to take some pictures and hopefully I can send them on my next pday.  Ok, I gotta go

I love you,

Elder Clark Roth


If you would like to write a letter to Elder Roth, send it to:


Elder Clark Alan Roth
México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission
Apartado Postal 278
29000 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas
Mexico

Send packages to:


Elder Clark Alan Roth
México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission
Calle Jazmines #210
Fracc. Los Laureles
29020 Tuxtla Gutiérrez, Chiapas
Mexico

If you use a private carrier, as opposed to USPS
you will need to add the Mission home phone number which is:

52 961-671-9761

Also, he can receive email from anyone!!  

(He just can't reply via email)
Please email him at:

clark.roth@myldsmail.net

No comments:

Post a Comment